Rev-up!!

Success is not a matter of chance, its a matter of choice... -Albert Einstein-

Mukaddimah~

Sebelum korang bace entry2 aku neh,nk habaq mai sket, semua entry mengandungi bahan2 fiction dan juga non-fiction yang dicampur-adukkan dengan sebati dan tak kena-mengena ngan makcik2 kat dapur,pakcik2 kat sawah tu(pendek kate,dengan semua orang la). Kalau ade yang trase ke, minta maaf la yep!!!

Simple, Little Big Things~


Assalamualaikum and a very good morning. Praise be to Allah who has given us life, shower us with barakah and filling our life with everything that we never ask for.
Its been a while since I last updated my blog (It's always are. LOL). In this entry, i just wanted to make a brief summary about my 1st year at UTM. A really short one.
Life is indeed a journey for everyone. Everybody and every soul always trying their best to be better and on top of each other. As for me, I am grateful for who i am right now. I am maybe not as good as other, but i'll always try to learn from my mistake.
My result in 1st sem was not very good if compared to what had i achieved at matriculation before. Yes, i admit that my lifestyle in the first sem affected my result a lot. A few exercises, unfinished assignments, lacks of revisions, enjoying myself a lot. I was in the comfort zone (or at least i think i am). Everything was ruined. But I took it as a benchmark to improve my 2nd sem.
Then, 2nd sem, not much had changed. LOL~ (I thought its gonna be great! ).
But I trained myself to be better. I started to read motivational books. I read spiritual or religious books. It was  to improve my innerself. Oh, suddenly i realized, how matured i am.Tongue out  Then i started to feel my focus in class increased, my diligent muddle through my laziness. Although maybe its just a little, but at least i felt it. Maybe you should try it for yourself. Wink  As the consequence, my result increase a bit if compared to the 1st sem. Yeah, a bit, not much though but still, it's increased right? LOL~Tongue out
Plus,  I had made my 2nd sem as a platform to try myself out to be a leader. Yes, a LEADER. You read that right. Some might say I am not suited to be one, but I said that  I can.  Why did I can't? Everyone has their own right to be a leader. Well, at least to yourself.  I had been assigned to be KTHO L29 Block Leader. Simple right? No, its not.Yell Being a block leader isn't simple at all. You have to be good with others,  satisfy them, and make them happy to stay at the block. The hardest part is because there are also seniors from Year 3 at the block, and i'm only a Year 1 student (going to be 2nd soon). Its not easy to gain their respects, but i'll try my best. 
Lesson #1 = DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE PEOPLE AROUND YOU. Although how good you think you are, dude, please remember this.Smile

That's all from me right now. See you around peeps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent